Brother SDX125E Cutting Machine, Scanner, Grey and Blue ~ BROTHER
- Blade sensor technology: auto blade detects the thickness of material, no blade adjustment or material selection required
- Cuts up to 3mm (0. 1?) thickness: the Brother Home Electronic Cutting Machine effortlessly cuts materials such as foam and felt with the Auto Blade; Material compatibility may vary; Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut
- On Screen Editing: editing designs is fast and easy; This ScanNCut machine comes with a 5 inch LCD touchscreen display
- Fully Detailed Designs: With 682 built in designs, 100 quilt patterns, and 9 letter fonts, this Brother Cutting Machine produces detailed work
- Wireless Network Ready: wirelessly connect your PC or mobile device to transfer cut data from the Brother CanvasWorkspace application; Maximum Scanning Width:11.7 inch
The only series of home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner has essentially everything else you need to create stunning projects right out of the box. With Brother's ScanNCut DX perfect crafting success becomes a reality. The Brother ScanNCut DX was designed for the hobby enthusiast who is looking for an efficient and clean way to cut materials such as felt and foam without frays or damage. Brother’s Auto Blade sensor technology automatically detects the thickness of your materials to cut precise custom and built-in patterns. The Brother SDX125E ScanNCut cutting machine comes with 682 built-in designs, 100 quilt patterns, and 9 letter fonts—these provide you with multiple ways to quickly create and edit designs on the 5 inch LCD touchscreen display, plus over $70 in added value 76 SVG files included, Birthday Collection, Greeting Cards Collection, Flowers & Valentines Collection (Available with CanvasWorkspace for web only). This electronic cutting machine is perfect for sewers and quilters. With the Brother SDX125E, struggling to piece together fabric when working on various sewing and quilting projects is a thing of the past. The Brother ScanNCut DX gives you the ability to add a seam allowance in ¼” increments to assist you in assembling fabric pieces for your quilts, clothing, and more. With a simple internet connection, you’ll be able to access and work with Brother CanvasWorkspace to create virtually anywhere and anytime. Work remotely with your tablet, mobile device, or PC. This Brother cutting machine is wireless network ready. While connected to the same internet network, wirelessly send your cut files directly to your Brother ScanNCut DX. The Brother SDX125 is also whisper quiet, allowing you to cut materials with ease and without disturbing others. This Brother machine is backed by a 1 year limited along with free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.