Bosch HDH183B 18V EC Brushless 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool), Blue ~ Bosch
- Kickback control - reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Precision clutch with 25+1 settings - provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Upgraded all-metal chuck - for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- Ec Brushless motor - efficient power that delivers 663 in.-Lbs. Of torque and outstanding runtime
- Brute tough design - compact hammer drill that provides plenty of power
The Bosch HDH183B 18V EC Brushless Brute tough™ 1/2 in. Hammer drill/driver is made to tackle demanding materials and applications (such as metal or masonry) anywhere on a worksite. This powerful hammer drill features kickback control and a precision clutch. Kickback control is an integrated acceleration sensor that automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The precision clutch has 25+1 settings, for reduced Overtightening, fewer damaged screw heads and a longer tool life. Its efficient EC Brushless motor delivers outstanding runtime and longer motor life. It generates 663 in.-Lbs. Of torque and a no-load BPM of 0-31,500. This drill has a variable-speed selector, designed for high-torque driving (0-480 RPM) or high-speed drilling (0-2,100 RPM). with an upgraded, all-metal chuck, the drill has great bit grip and torque transfer. The Hdh183 features Bosch electronic motor and cell protection, tough Durashield™ housing, an LED for illumination and a long belt clip. It is an easy tool to handle, with a sure-grip side-assist handle and an ergonomic grip zone. This is a bare-tool kit; the battery and charger are sold separately.